This means the particular menu item in question requires a Chef to assemble, cook and serve the item onsite, it cannot be dropped off ready made. This applies to any menu item that requires more attention and simply needs a Chef to prepare it. You will see this throughout the menu on items in the finger food menu along with the sit down menus etc. If you require more clarification please speak with one of our experience Catering Staff.
We work in partnership with a reputable beverage catering company who we will liaise with on your behalf to ensure you are provided with a competitive price and quality service.
You sure can, please ask your Event Manager to assist with required quantities. We can assist you by providing all bar set up, bar equipment, glassware, ice and tubs at an additional fee.
Did you want to find the best Event Catering in Sydney?
We haven’t been hiding, we’ve been here all along and we’ve been providing the best Event Catering in Sydney for years and are multi award winners for creating a continual superb result.
Here are 10 compelling reasons that we think we have the best Event Catering in Sydney:
- We are experienced caterers– we have successfully delivered hundreds, yes hundreds of Event Catering in Sydney
- We are innovative Caterers – we constantly create new and themed ideas for a successful function as Sydney’s leading Event Caterer
- We consistently deliver quality Catering – quite simply we guarantee our quality Event Catering in Sydney
- Our Birthday Party Event catering in Sydney is outstanding – we cater for Newborn, to toddlers, to fun-filled school aged kids parties, through to more senior celebrations such as coming-of-age 18th and 21st birthday parties as well as 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th and 90th birthday parties. We’ve even provided birthday party event catering in sydney for a few momentous 100th birthday parties!
- Why trust anything less than the best to Stylish Engagement & Wedding Caterers in Sydney. We can do everything for you or a little – we are very experienced!
- Christenings and Baby Showers are such special and exciting times – at Flavours your Sydney Event Catering will be made the special occasion it deserves as we have catered for many of these events in Sydney over the years
- Bereavement is a solemn event and of course you don’t want to be concerned about the catering. Our staff present respectfully and the function is catered to your tastes, budget & requirements.- we are very experienced Sydney event caterers for bereavement functions.
- Event Catering in Sydney NSW! Whatever your event, chances are we have done the type of event you want. Whether custom, themed or unusual count on us for the best!
- As a company with tremendous experience in event catering in sydney we have been nominated for numerous awards.
- Scrumptious Samples, Super Seminars, Intelligent Info Kits, Magic Mailing lists, & Perfect Programs are some the special ways that we reinforce that we provide the best event catering in Sydney
If your looking for event catering in sydney why not contact Flavours Catering + Events?
Check out our website www.flavourscatering.com.au or call 1300 368 605
Create an outcome
As simple as it seems, have a think about the sort of atmosphere you’d like to create at your event. What do you want your guests to hear, feel, smell and touch? Jot down some memorable events you have attended in the past and identify what exactly made them special. Set yourself some objectives and you’ll find that it will help shape the direction that your event will take.
Choose and book a venue
Consider the area and how far is it from the majority of your guests’ residence?
Find a venue that includes tables and chairs in their venue hire fee, if required.
Ask your venue for extended time or next day clean up – you’ll be surprised to learn that most venues will accommodate this request!
If you are holding an outdoor event, make certain that you have a reliable backup venue for wet weather (such as a private residence).
Send out invitations
It is very important to post your invitations as well in advance as possible. Ideally, you should also send a reminder via email approximately two weeks before the event.
If you are savvy with Facebook, you may wish to create an event and send a request to your invitees – this is a great way to keep track of your RSVPs online.
Choose and book a caterer
Ensure the caterers you are considering are reputable and are able to provide you with testimonials and guarantees. Ask for a few different quotes from the same company, as you may be able to consolidate all your requirements and deal with the one service provider. Some caterers not only provide food and service staff, but also beverage packages, decor and equipment hire; including everything from glassware and cutlery to spectacular centre pieces and marquees.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions or request a change to the menu; for example if the guest of honour really enjoys a particular pasta dish, just ask your caterer if they can do it especially for you! A lot of caterers also offer an event management service, so feel free to discuss your event with them and obtain as much free advice as possible; this also helps the caterer recommend the most appropriate menu for your occasion.
Theme your event
It isn’t as expensive as you may think!
Holding an event at home? There are lots of options that won’t break your budget: stick some cellophane on your outdoor lighting; hire some cocktail bar tables; make your own coloured table runners; buy some outdoor lanterns and decorate them; hire a helium balloon tank to create your own balloon arrangement; even an outdoor marquee can be found at a reasonable price if you shop around.
Holding an event at a venue? Ask your venue or caterer to provide a quote for a theming package; afterall, they are the experts and you’ll be amazed at what they can come up with.
Create a point of difference
This season’s latest event trend is “revealing”.
Let’s set the scene… your cocktail party has been going for about three hours now; the guest of honour has arrived; everyone has mingled and had a few drinks; the view has been enjoyed, so too has the food – but some guests are starting to glance at their watch every so often and are likely to be considering leaving .
It’s time to REVEAL something new!
Perhaps open up a secret room featuring a cocktail bar to keep the party rolling. Or maybe reveal a dessert station – pull back that mysterious black sheet that everyone’s been wondering about and wow your guests with a tempting selection of sweet treats and dessert liquors. Why not have an entertainer join the party, perhaps a snake-taming belly dancer, a magician, a singer or even a fire-twirling performer!
Arrange transport to and from the venue for your guests, such as hiring a bus. This ensures the event will run on time and everyone has a safe way home.
Don’t forget the candles for the birthday cake!
If you plan to be at the venue early to set up or prepare your decorations, bring a change of clothes so you are nice and fresh!
Make sure you know where the bathrooms are located, and if you’ve hired service staff for the event, be sure to let them know also. You might like to consider creating some signage so that it’s easy for your guests to find the bathrooms without asking; if it is an outdoor event, you could even create an atmospheric path to the amenities with a trail of lanterns or tealight candles.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – Enjoy the event!
No one enjoys a stressed or frazzled host! Enjoy the night as much as you can and the positive energy will flow through the entire event.
Make sure you greet everyone on arrival. A great way to do this is to have a basket of small gifts with a personalized tag for each of your guests; not only is it a lovely token but it also ensures you keep track of which guests you have seen and those you haven’t!
Delivery can be made seven days a week, 24 hours a day to all metro and greater Sydney areas.
Delivery fees and surcharges apply.
To ensure your order arrives to you at optimum quality, all hot food is transported in our custom made hot boxes fresh out of the oven!
Invoices are sent via email with your booking confirmation. Payment methods available include credit card, cheque, cash and direct deposit.
Platters are picked up within 3 days of delivery.
Upon receipt of your order, it will be processed by one of our customer service consultants, after which you will then receive an order confirmation and invoice via email.
To modify your order, whether it is to accommodate more or less guests, or to change food items ordered; please give us as much notice as possible.
Changes made to your order after 3pm on the business day prior to delivery of your order may not be able to be accommodated.
ONLINE: Ordering online is the quickest and easiest way to place your order. Click here to begin ordering now!
Please note all orders over $200 placed online are eligible to redeem a Free Lunch Pack.
Other methods of ordering:
EMAIL: Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE: Call 1300 368 605 Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 5.00PM
FAX: Send your order to 1300 368 602
To guarantee delivery of your order, please ensure it is placed at least one working day prior to your event, no later than 3PM.
Do you want to organise a special Birthday with dazzling Birthday Party Catering for someone special?
Birthday parties are a wonderful opportunity for family and friends to gather together and celebrate a special occasion. We have supplied Birthday party catering for many different types of birthday parties. From large formal affairs to intimate tailored functions that will astound the senses and please the wallet.
Our experience with birthday party catering includes all milestones, from very special newborn / toddler birthdays and fun-filled school aged kids parties, through to more senior celebrations such as coming-of-age 18th and 21st birthday parties as well as 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th and 90th birthday parties. We’ve even provided birthday party catering for a few momentous 100th birthday parties!
Choosing the right caterer for your birthday party catering has been difficult in the past, but look no further. With a variety of menu’s to suit your taste and budget, Flavours Catering and Events are your Birthday Party Catering one-stop-shop.
The venue for your birthday party catering can be anywhere you please. In your home, a hall or wherever you would like. Our birthday party catering chefs and waitstaff will work with you to ensure the event is exactly how you imagined.
We’ve provided birthday party catering in the past to match many themes and can do from Hollywood to Bollywood to Marrickville to Morocco.
Flavours birthday party catering service is flexible whether you’d like a fully staffed event complete with an onsite team of chefs and wait staff, or DIY-style birthday party catering whereby we deliver everything ready to simply unwrap and serve.
No matter whether you’re planning a small, intimate birthday party or a huge, lavish celebration, Flavours Catering + Events can provide you with birthday party catering that will dazzle and delight. Call our friendly team today on 1300 368 605 to discuss your requirements or to ask for a quotation.
Wow! What fun it is planning for Party Catering Sydney!
There is alot to consider with Party Catering Sydney, there’s the theme, the food, the drinks, the venue…
Although it can be fun, Party Catering Sydney can also be an absolute nightmare.
We’ve listed 10 reasons why you should use a professional for your Party Catering Sydney and specifically Flavours Catering + Events for your special occasion.
Ten reasons to use the best Party Caterer Sydney:
- We are experienced caterers– we have successfully delivered hundreds, yes hundreds of Party Catering Sydney
- We provide innovative Catering – we constantly create new and themed ideas for a successful function as Sydney’s leading Party Caterer
- We consistently deliver quality Catering – quite simply we guarantee our quality Party Catering Sydney
- Our experience in party catering Sydney is diverse – we cater for birthday parties, engagement parties, weddings, christenings, baby showers, bereavements and whatever you could possibly need a quality Party Caterer in Sydney for.
- We can be as involved as you would like us to be. Let us plan your entire party, or just trust us with the food. The choice is yours.
- Party Catering Sydney! Whatever your event, chances are we have done the type of event you want. Whether custom, themed or unusual count on us for the best!
- We know your event is important to you, and we will treat your party just like it is our very own. When it comes to party catering Sydney, we will find out your goals for your event, and make them our goals.
- We have been nominated for several awards. Holding a Gold Licence granted by Restaurant and Catering Australia has firmly established us as a quality service provider for party catering Sydney. Recognition in numerous state and national awards is further proof that Flavours Catering + Events is one of Sydney’s leading party caterers.
- Scrumptious Samples, Super Seminars, Intelligent Info Kits, & Perfect Programs are some the special ways that we reinforce that we are the leading event caterer in Sydney
- Of course all you have to worry about is how much you want to enjoy yourself. We have your party catering Sydney covered.
Click here to view some party catering Sydney tips, and download some tools to help you plan your party!