Flavours Catering + Events is a member of the NSW Restaurant and Catering Association and was granted our Gold Licence accreditation in 2006.
The Gold Licence Accreditation Program provides a vehicle for members to illustrate their viability as a reputable caterer and allows us to demonstrate our professionalism to our clients.
This accreditation allows us to differentiate ourselves and our business from backyard caterers in Sydney and allows us to work with Sydney’s most prestigious venues as this licence is a prerequisite to cater in these locations.
In order to receive accreditation the following is assessed and compliance demonstrated
- Our 6 monthly health inspection reports for our commercial kitchens and food transport vehicles.
- Certificate of currency for workers compensation, public and product liability.
- Food safety plan which includes details for food transport, correct food handling and storage.
- Background resume checks of senior management team members and business owner.
- Food Safety Supervisor certificates for our Chefs.
We incorporate the highest standards of food hygiene and operations to ensure that our customers receive food of the best quality.
Our chefs are qualified Food Safety Supervisors and the kitchen team are fully trained in safe food handling techniques. We ensure our suppliers are HACCP certified to ensure our ingredients meet our exacting standards for quality and freshness.
As a member of the Restaurant and Catering Association, Flavours Catering + Events regularly enter the Savour Restaurant and Catering Awards for Excellence program and has been a finalist in the following categories:
- Event Caterer of the Year 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014
- Corporate Caterer of the Year 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012
- Boardroom Caterer of the Year 2010, 2012, 2013
- Site Caterer of the Year (Foxtel) 2014
- Site Caterer of the Year (News Corp) 2015, 2016
We have also been recognised in the very prestigious MyBusiness Awards ’10 in the ‘Fastest Growing Small Business’ category and were named as runner-up.
As the preferred caterer for many, our satisfied clients continue to use Flavours Catering + Events for the fabulous food and outstanding service that they have come to depend on.
Their ongoing support has enabled us to grow and expand our business very quickly in recent years.
Acknowledgement from these esteemed industry and professional associations is certainly testament to the level of quality catering and service that we offer you, our valued client.
Flavours Catering + Events have been honoured to work with the following past and present clients to provide corporate contract catering services; Nine Entertainment, Foxtel, News Corp, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians and The Department of Justice, Office of the Sheriff of NSW.