Step by step:
- Scan the QR code for the reheating instructions video.
- You’ll receive two packages: 1) The double breast on the crown & 2) All the trimmings to make it look beautiful.
- Open the first package with your turkey in the foil tray & pour the turkey stock very slowly into the bottom of the tray. This will prevent the turkey from becoming dry while it’s being cooked.
- Cut a nice piece of baking paper and place it over the top to prevent the skin from sticking to the aluminium foil.
- Place the aluminium foil over the top, covering the turkey completely. Seal it tightly, pinching with your fingers to prevent steam from coming out.
- Preheat the oven to 165°C. Place a tray to support the foil tray and place it in the oven for about 45 minutes to an hour, bringing the core temperature back to 77°C.
- After 45/50 minutes or until it reaches 77°C , uncover the turkey and increase the oven temperature to 200°C to crisp up the skin and get a nice golden-brown colour.
- Meanwhile, open the pouch of juniper and cranberry gravy, pour it into a pot, and gently warm it on the stove.
- Remove the turkey from the oven and add the bouquet to display a nice presentation. Use a pastry brush to apply a thin layer of floral honey over the entire turkey.
- Sprinkle the Flavours spice mix evenly over the turkey.
- Serve with all your trimmings and enjoy!
Our best sellers
Contact UsAny concern?
If you have any doubts about our products, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated customer service team. We are here to assist you and provide the information you need. Whether it's a question about your order, product details, reheating instructions or any other concern, feel free to contact us.