Privacy Act 1988
- 14.1 The Client and/or the Guarantor/s agree for Flavours to obtain from a credit reporting agency a credit report containing personal credit information about the Client and Guarantor/s in relation to credit provided by Flavours.
- 14.2 The Client and/or the Guarantor/s agree that Flavours may exchange information about the Client and the Guarantor/s with those credit providers either named as trade referees by the Client or named in a consumer credit report issued by a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
- (a) to assess an application by Client; and/or
- (b) to notify other credit providers of a default by the Client; and/or
- (c) to exchange information with other credit providers as to the status of this credit account, where the Client is in
default with other credit providers; and/or
- (d) to assess the credit worthiness of Client and/or Guarantor/s.
- 14.3 The Client consents to Flavours being given a consumer credit report to collect overdue payment on commercial credit (Section 18K(1)(h) Privacy Act 1988).
- 14.4 The Client agrees that personal credit information provided may be used and retained by Flavours for the following purposes and for other purposes as shall be agreed between the Client and Flavours or required by law from time to time:
- (a) provision of Goods; and/or
- (b) marketing of Goods by Flavours, its agents or distributors in relation to the Goods; and/or
- (c) analysing, verifying and/or checking the Client’s credit, payment and/or status in relation to provision of Goods;
- (d) processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by Client; and/or
- (e) enabling the daily operation of Client’s account and/or the collection of amounts outstanding in the Client’s
account in relation to the Goods.
- 14.5 Flavours may give information about the Client to a credit reporting agency for the following purposes:
(a) to obtain a consumer credit report about the Client; and/or
(b) allow the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about the