Vegan Catering Sydney
Vegan catering Sydney is on the rise. Plant-based dining has had a transformation over the past couple of years and is rapidly cementing its place in Sydney’s food scene. People are starting to realise that vegan catering doesn’t have to be green leaves & vegetables all the time. It doesn’t have to be boring. Vegan catering doesn’t have to be stressful to cater for. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Vegan catering in Sydney is being made easy by Flavours Catering & Events.
Abstaining from the use of animal products is becoming mainstream and the increase in vegan-alternatives being produced is making this a lot easier to embrace as a lifestyle. There has been a change over the past year as to why people are taking the step to veganism:
- Animals: caring for animals has been the main reason for veganism since the beginning
- Environment: The meat and dairy industries are damaging the environment. Reducing consumption, reduces pollution.
- Health: The idea that meat and dairy isn’t that good for us is a leading factor of veganism today
Veganism isn’t new. Veganism being made available and simple, that’s new. Vegan catering is now easier than ever.
Vegan catering Sydney – how does Flavours do it?
No matter what style of event you are hosting, Flavours can offer vegan alternatives to suit your guests. Whether the whole menu is vegan or just specified guests, our event managers will make this simple and cater for your needs accordingly.
- We have vegan lunch boxes that are perfect for your COVID safe events!
- Sweet treats such as raw paleo slice and black forest mousse cups, these are essential for a sweet craving.
- The glazed quinoa ‘meatballs’, spring rolls & pumpkin arancini are a must for your next canape event!
- And don’t forget to add on the spiced cauliflower, chickpea salad – you will not regret it.